Benefits of Biogas Production
- Biogas plant treating agricultural, industrial, and municipal wastes.
- A remarkable amount of CO2-reduction credits can be earned in the cases where not only the production of renewable energy but also the recovery of methane gas from wastes is considered when evaluating the total impact of the project to the global warming.
- A biogas plant produces fertilizers that are hygienically safe and their nutritive values are better than synthetic fertilizers. Treating the end-products further is not limited to nutrient products; also biogas can be upgraded for example to fuel for vehicles.
- As biogas plant is a closed system and treated materials are not in contact with atmosphere the typical negative impacts to neighborhood are minimized in totally different scale than with other waste management systems.
Watrec technology will allow you:
- To process several types of organic waste: wastewater sludge, industrial & household biowaste, etc.
- To use more solid and compact material: concentration of solid matter in processed sludge up to TS 12 %, compared to traditional TS 2 %.
- To use less energy and produce better fertilizers thanks to innovative hygienization system.
Result: = Less energy consumed in the process = Increased energy efficiency = Increased revenue.
The construction period of the Watrec biorefinery is typically only 9 months. Our compact design enables the plant to be highly automated and yet cost-efficient. All Watrec engineering tools are used in 3-D, making it possible to design the plants so that they can be built almost 80 % as pre-fabricated.